Tuesday, April 20, 2010

To Lady GaGa & Beyonce: I would like you to meet

...your beloved fans from the province.

I suspect these are very threatening scamps around their respective provincial range. Please be informed that:
  • These are children most probably below the legal age of 18.
  • I am very disturbed.
  • and greater chances are they skipped school attendance to shoot this very alarming sign of rebellion to authority. I'm serious, I will be having nightmares of this.
And they are named Lady Gagita and Haronce. Carry that.

To my dearest children:

I am speechless.



You know that usually when I become speechless, I get cardiac arrest. I almost DIED again watching your video. I am supposed to queue in an interrogation but I decided I should rest first because this parody blew the shit out of me.

Love,
ROLLY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © The Rolly Marcial Blog
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes | Theme and Layout designed by ROLLY MARCIAL