Monday, April 26, 2010

Nikki Gil auditions for GLEE

I'm excited! I really hope she gets in!!



Nikki Gil singing "True Colors" for her audition tape for Glee! I really, really wish she could get in! I would have more reasons to watch the show, and HOPEFULLY the show's executives would, TOO, have more reasons to cut off Rachel out of TOO MANY SOLOS. UGH. Ppl give chance to Mercedes! Let her release her innah Beyonce! It's been DYING to crack off from that thick shell! LOL.

After all, I believe Nikki's got more charms to pull out of that BIG HAIR more than Lea Michele could.

6 comments:

crickette inserto said...

this is for real? this is going to be so cool if she gets in, right? donavictorina.com is advertising a fil-am who is trying out as well.

Unknown said...

i super miss you!!! when are you planning to see me?! :(

Rolly Marcial said...

@Crickette: Yes it is for real. All them pinoy celebs I follow on twitter have been twitting about it. Haha. It was actually posed in Myspace. I got it from there. :)

Rolly Marcial said...

@Russell: I WILL. SOON. I'm just dealing with some things, but I promise I'll see you REAL SOON!

I SUPER MISS YOU. :'(

Mac Callister said...

wow i do hope she could get in,she's pretty and she talented

Rolly Marcial said...

@Mac: Yes exactly. And she's quite experienced, too. She already did High School Musical Asia before. :)

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © The Rolly Marcial Blog
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes | Theme and Layout designed by ROLLY MARCIAL