Tuesday, April 20, 2010

What's in store for my boob tube?

I really don't know if Kim Kardashian really had the balls to pull out an act like this or she was just forced in exchange of a permanent stint in PCD shows in Vegas.


PETA again has been on the fury road after seeing this picture posted on Kim's twitter account after a recent photoshoot. This was their statement:

"Kim Kardashian isn't the only person who mistakenly thinks that because a mother cat picks up her kittens by the scruff of the neck that a supportive hand under the rump isn't needed."

Duh? You don't expect Kim Kardashian to understand any of what you said. Try telling that to Kim Catrall instead.

==================================================

Okay, hold a second right there. This is me in my full-fledged over-devoted jologs self. You have to understand that, this being a very active alter-ego of mine, I will need to get a handle on some things that are equally as jologs as I am but believe me this one has got a swish of grand! Really! Okay so here it goes:


Gretchen Barretto and Bea Alonzo in Magkaribal. Together with Derek Ramsey.

I am not so sure if I shall get all giddy with the cast but...BUT....can you just drop this off without being reminded that if there is one thing to consider in this show, it would be the FAAAAAAAH-SHIIIIOOOOON?!?!? First time Philippines has ever produced a series like this!!!! Claudine Barretto's Iisa Pa Lamang would come a close second, but I'm sure this would be more fashionable! Now I'm getting all giddy about it. Loveit!

==================================================

Anyhoodle, speaking of TV stars, here's another overrated figure I permanently DISGORGED out of my human system right after I barged out of my yuppie years. A graph for the ever famous lakwacherang negra of daytime television. You should see this Dora. Maybe you should consider new career choices. It's never too late.


WOOOOOORD GIRLFRIEND!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © The Rolly Marcial Blog
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes | Theme and Layout designed by ROLLY MARCIAL